Bonikka Sophie Rag doll
Sophie is our latest addition to our ethically produced Bonikka rag doll collection.
Beautifully made in Sri Lanka, Sophie looks so sophisticated in the ruby red dress.
We love everything traditional here at Kiddymanina and Dollymania and Sophie really fits the bill.
Age: 12 months +
Traditional Rag Dolls
Imajo traditional rag dolls are made in Sri Lanka.
A few facts:
- No children are employed
- The factory employs 75 full time workers
- Employees are paid 10% more than the minimum wage for garment factory workers stipulated by the Sri Lanka government labour department
- Employees are also paid a living allowance, travel allowance and attendance allowance
- Purified bottled drinking water is provided free of charge
- Tea is provided free of charge
- The factory has an employee canteen area
- The factory is fully furnished with tiled floors and toilet facilities
- Standard 44.5 hour week (8 hours Mon-Fri, 4.5 hours Saturday)
- Employees are granted paid annual leave and all public holidays are respected, including any religious holidays
- All female workers receive paid maternity leave and have the right to return
- Employees are taken on a two day paid company trip every year
- Less able people are employed
Supporting the local economy is something we strongly believe in. Wherever possible, raw materials are bought locally. This can mean that sometimes the finished items may vary slightly from the photographs on this website. We think this add to the charm and unique nature of our products.
* Sri Lanka Export Development Board
* Founder Member of the Toy & Craft Exporters’ Association Sri Lanka
* Member of the Women’s Chamber of Industry & Commerce Sri Lanka
* Member of National Chamber of Exporters Sri Lanka
We aim to despatch your order with care within 1-2 days of placing your order.
Orders up to £10 - £1.75
Orders up to £30 - £3.95
Orders over £30 - FREE DELIVERY
Your order will wherever possible be sent via first class Royal Mail.
Tracking details will be sent if available.